A technology-based learning that encompasses forms of technology-enhanced learning delivered by any possible electronic channels & medias. E-Learning is well-adapted because of the global standard implementation such as SCORM & AICC.
- Anywhere, anytime, anyone learning
- Higher retention of content through personalized workers learning
- Improves insurance industry efficiency and cost-effectiveness in training cost
Software as a Service (SaaS) is an application hosted on a remote server and accessed through the Internet. This application architecture can then be applied to a wide range of software applications for use by either business enterprises or individual end-users.
- Allow every business players to re-focus on their core & strategic issues
- Increase speed to market of new services
- Low investment risk and flexibly affordable by customer